Dental Elements are firm believers in preventative care
Patients who are on a dental plan actually have less treatment and save money!
- They are are more likely to have fewer fillings!
- Have less dental problems.
- Decreased chance of experiencing toothache
- Have a lower risk of gum disease, lowering the risk of Type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
With this important research – The very kind dentists here at Dental Elements want to encourage everyone to join Denplan Essentials.
What is Denplan Essentials?
- 2 x Check-up
- 2x Hygienist appointment
- Preventative advice and therapy
- Teeth whitening
As part of Denplan Care you receive Supplementary Insurance which includes:
- Dental injury cover (up to £10,000 per incident)
- Temporary emergency dental treatment in the UK (up to £400 per incident, total limit payable £800 per calendar year).
- Temporary emergency dental treatment when overseas (up to £412 per incident, total limit payable £824 per calendar year).
- Up to £62 for every night spent in hospital under the sole care of a dental or maxillo-facial surgeon for treatment in relation to head or neck
- Up to £12,000 to cover mouth cancer treatment costs for up to 18 months following a positive diagnosis. Smokers are not excluded from this cover
Denplan Insurance Services provides:
- 24 hour worldwide emergency helpline
- Arrangement of Supplementary Insurance cover
- Assistance with any enquiries regarding your Insurance policy
This is a summary of product benefits, exclusions and limitations. All benefits are assessed for eligibility against the terms and conditions of the product, available on request.
For further information or to join Denplan, please pop in and see us or mention this at your next check-up
T&C This offer cannot be used as part payment for dental payment plans or Interest free loans • The offer cannot be exchanged for cash • Minimum of 1 year sign-up to Denplan Essentials. Only one tooth whitening treatment to be used for each purchase • The tooth whitening offer can not be transferred • Dental Elements reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time • The offer will be subject to verification and only available to patients who attend Dental Elements and are over 18. Offer closes at 30th may 2019.