So many British people put off attending the dentist as they are anxious – We understand we are not too popular – but we will go out of our way to melt away your nerves and alay your worries. Our dentists will build a picture of both your general and dental wellbeing – we decide together how the practice can help you regain dental fitness health.
At Dental Elements we can make you one very big promise. We absolutely promise to look after you really well. We only work with good people, everything explained no hidden surprises or costs and most importantly no pain!
A typical check-up
- A detailed history taken of any dental pain and symptoms you may have
- We are sensitive to patients who suffer with dental anxiety
- A clinical examination of your face, neck, jaw, teeth, gums, and other areas of your mouth
- We look for signs of oral cancer
- We check that your gums and support structures for your teeth are healthy
- X-rays, photographs and special investigations are all included
- A full diagnosis will be given and a clear written treatment plan made, including all costs
Disabled, wheelchair access & parking
Our premises and surgeries are accessible to wheelchairs. We have disabled car parking outside our practice for our disabled patients
We believe that everyone deserves high quality dental treatment at times to suit you. If you wish to register as a new patient with Dental Elements contact our friendly reception staff on 01372 897197 or email us at email@example.com